Friday, August 19, 2011

August 19

So my mind and heart has been filled with such happiness and sadness all at the same time. There is a family right here in Vancouver that had a beautiful little girl who was diagnosed with the same thing Aiden has, unfortunately for them she struggled much more and passed away the other day. Please pray for healing for this family .....

It breaks my heart and puts me in such fear that this may someday be our road. The thing with ths horrible diagnosis is that things can change so quickly, and although Aiden is doing amazing that can change so quickly. So it is always like a big weight on my shoulders and mind

On a happier note it is just amazing how good Aiden is doing! Our days filled with crying have changed to some crying but hours of him awake and smiling and cooing like crazy! It makes it hard to get anything done! Lol I just can't miss a coo or smile! Also therapy is going pretty well he's tolerating it more and is starting to get stronger so I pray he continues to be seizure free and we can continue seeing him do all kinds of things!!!

So please again pray for the family that lost theit beautiful angel so they can heal from this horrible loss, they are in my thought ....


No comments:

Post a Comment