Monday, August 6, 2012

Update 8/5

So we have had one crazy weekend!!! Aiden is allergic to one of the antibiotics they put him on for his ear infection, although even being allergic to it his ears are looking great and you can tell hes feeling much better ;p

We had a crazy 1st bday weekend!! Sean our cousin turned 1 and our friend Piper. It was exciting to see their parents get to experience the first birthday traditions but a little sad on my part also. To get to see them walking around and opening their presents and doing the first bday cake thing makes me sad and I try to imagine what it would be like to see Aiden in his curly hair tottering around. I just have to keep reminding myself that those are my dreams for him and that he dosent know hes missing out on anything.It dosent make it any easier... I just have concentrate on how happy a baby he is...

No comments:

Post a Comment