Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Update 1/16/13

Always behind on my posts but here is our update ;)

Man we have had a busy couple of months again, of course withe the holidays things are always crazy. Aiden had a great 2nd Xmas and new year! Definitely something we never thought we'd get to see once but now twice ;)

The big news if you didn't get a change to see on fb is we finally finally after 10 months and 3 weeks of non stop calls and me having to get angry a couple of times we GOT AIDENS CHAIR!!!! Wahoooo!!! So amazing to be able to take him out and have him be able to be comfortable and be a part of everything happening around him. He really seems to love it and we are slowly starting to get used to it and how it works and getting faster at assembling it. We are however still waiting for aidens stander ... Uhhhh another fight on my hands but until then 1/2 way there!

Aiden is doing pretty well, this last week was rough as he started having an increase in seizures without a huge reason, I believe it to be maby a combination of teething and constipation and so far the last couple of days have been good so I pray that continues. And to just update usually aiden is seizure free and is on 2 seizure meds that seem to really work well for him. I no longer keep track of seizure free stents and just try to enjoy them because it really rocked me when we would have a seizure and ruin our count down ... So now we keep track of seizures and leave it at that.

Tomorrow aiden has an MRI scheduled and mommys a little worried as they have to sedate him for it. He's never been under sedation and I hope he does okay. I also hope that this MRI may show us a reason behind aidens Ohtahara syndrome but I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm at peace not knowing.

We will also in a short amount of time be celebrating aidens 2nd birthday!!!! I am so excited for this new milestone ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment