Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Update sept 21

So thing have gotten more cazy if that is even possible! I started watching two boys before and afer school, and mike got a second job! But all in all things seem to be slowly going in the right direction. Therapy for Aiden is going good, its hard with the other kids and all the running around we are now doing to spend as much time as I want on his therapy, but he is getting stronger by the day! The therapist did mention today she wants to call the dr and talk to him about maby getting Aiden one of those helmets... to help get his head rounded out because he always wants and turnes his head to one side. While I know if he needs it great lets do it! And its more common to actually see the babies with these helmets, but its one more thing to have to explain to people and really just one more thing ...... but I know really its just the part of our "new" normal... being out of my comfort zone. I'm already starting to wonder how its gonna work, lol how the heck w his already big head will he fit in his carseat!!! Lol

So the benefit for Aiden was a Huge success! It really is amazing to see everyone there to support you... again very much out of my comfort zone lol. I'm just speachless with all the love and support me and my family got from so many people you don't know and to have people you've never met know Aiden and know his story. This is my goal! I want his story heard, I want the next family rid with this horrible syndrome to be able to see things are possible and to maby take some pease in our story. Most importantly just to know they are not alone!

Thank you is not a strong enough phrase to describe our gratitude to everyone who help with the event, who came and worked without pay, who donated, bought raffle tickets and came for haircuts and who came to just support us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment