Friday, April 22, 2011

April 22

What a day! It kinda felt like a rollercoaster, aiden is doing good, only about 1/2 his feedings today were by breast, some of the time only by tube because he just would not wake up and eat. As I try to stay optomistic this is hard and and its kind of the feeling like watching a pot of water trying to boil... I just wish everthing would just happen right away so I can hurry and get home...

My husband is the most amazing person ever! He and the girls came up tonight and he packed everything including the boiled eggs and vinegar for us to color easter eggs with the girls . So we sat in the hospital cafeteria and colored our easter eggs : o ) it makes it just that much harder to haveb them leave tonight.. And it worries me how much longer he and I can keep this pace up.... I dont know what we would do without the help from our families and friends that have helped pick up the slack ... I just need everyones prayers that we get to go home very very soon









No comments:

Post a Comment