Friday, May 6, 2011

One week home

So my sweet little man is officially 3 weeks old!! I cannot believe how fast this has has gone by!! He had an apt yesterday and was already 10lbs 4oz!!

He is doing good and does great with all the poking and being messed with from the girls, who just cant seem to let him be : 0 ) soph has gotten really good at shoving the binkie in his mouth even if he dosent want or need it lol and yesterday we took him to mias school and she got to show everyone herb little brother, she was so proud!

So things were going awesome, no seizures till 6:30 this am... He has had now 3 seizures from 6:30 to now @11:45 seriously brings tears to my eyes and breaks my heart and is the scarriest thing ever and al I can do is try to comfort him best I can... It is such a helpless feeling... And im almost possitive when I get the results of his med levels today, they will be down again.... So I will update after talking to the dr abd finding out what we do from here...

No comments:

Post a Comment