Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Were home

So we are finally home and Aiden is doing really well... knock on wood... he is eating like a champ without us having to use his feeding tube which is great!!! He's keeping me up all night wanting to eat and being awake, so of corse I can't put him down when he's awake! We even got to go to big sister mias softball game last night : o ) and of corse we already had someone as questions... Mike was holding him and a girl came up to see "the baby" and saw his feeding tube, and of corse asked what is that? And mike told her and she asked if he was ok and mike of corse said...no... .. he is a much stronger person than me... I'm struggling with being in public and having the chance of Aiden having a seizure and people freeking out or asking questions ... Mike on the other hand dosent mind talking about it with anyone...

On another note, I have some of the most amazing people/ friends surrounding our family... my wonderful friend and her mom took my 4 legged babies after the people who wanted them so bad and insisted they had grown up with big dogs had them for less than 24 hrs and decided they couldn't take them... so it breaks my heart to sit in my now extremely quiet house ( sometimes) it just has a feeling of emptiness .... but I do know it is the best thing for my babies and they get to play with horsies their size! And to everyone family and not who continue to help us with the kids and meals and really anything we could need it has almost been overwhelming with all the offers of help and support I don't think there are enough thank you cards out there to thank everyone ...

So here's to another great day! And just learning to enjoy the here and now ...

No comments:

Post a Comment