Monday, June 27, 2011

On cloud 9!!

So I have been afraid to even whisper this but.....we are going on day 3 without any seizures!!!! Now if I could just get my little man a little more comfortable. His one med he's on makes him irritable and makes him have an increase in appetite. So its a vicious circle: he's starving to death and uncomfortable so he eats sometimes up to 13 oz in one sitting which then of course makes him more uncomfortable so when he is awake (which is quite a lot lately!!), he spends the time crying and nothing seems to help. Maybe I jinxed myself when I said I loved to hear him cry? Lol

On another note we finally met up with the amazing Kelly and got Aiden's pictures done and they are simply the most amazing pictures...EVER! I seriously can't stop thinking about them (see facebook soon!) and to know I will have these of my precious Little Squishy forever is amazing and so special I think I may just wallpaper my house with them! Lol

Thank you again everyone for all the words of love and encouragement. If you haven't already, go to Aiden's Corner on fb and share his fight with this horrible syndrome and to see what amazing people are doing for him and my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment