Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Zoo trip

So we got to go today to the zoo with mia for a school field trip... it went pretty well except the inevitable happened I had two of the parents ask questions I'm not so ready to answer... the mom who was the chaperone for mias group was like "wow he sleeps ALOT!" mmm then she said she had heard from her daughter we had been in the hospital a lot and I justed explained he has seizures .... then the questions... the hardest one being well do they say hell grow out of them gtnd have a normal life??? This has to be the hardest question to answer... and then to see handicap kids in wheegl chairs out in public, something u eouldnt usually think twice about now I tend to stare snd think will that be aiden? Will he get to be that old? And all I can think is please god let him either make it to that age or let him be better off than that.... this has to be the hardest part, apart from all the stares already @ him because of the feeding tube... guod please make this easier....
.
Then to top it off after our good day yesterday, not so many seizures and eating by himself last night we had the scariest seizure ever where for what seemed like Forever he stopped breathing and actually went limp... I have never been so scared in my life and so apsolutly helpless. Please god I am not ready to give him back yet... please don't let that happen again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment